Friday, July 18, 2008

The Irresistible Lure...

A commercial for the new "cycle" of America's Next Top Model, wherein an aspiring contestant reveals she is a mother:

Contestant: I'm a mommy, and it's really hard being apart, especially cos I'm breastfeeding...

Tyra: So you're Fed-exing the milk?

Contestant: Well right now, I'm drinking it.

You know, I do not think I can wait a moment longer before watching this show. Previous seasons have shown us bitching, emotional breakdowns, tantrums, bullying, vague hints of nudity, and stunning stupidity, but I think most would agree that self-suckling has been the missing ingredient holding it back from greatness.

5 comments:

squib said...

That Tyra woman is the most annoying patronising person on the planet.
And now I have to google whether that's really true about the contestant drinking her own milk...

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear from someone who has tasted their own breastmilk and can tell me if it's gross. Because it sounds gross.

Mad Cat Lady said...

My brother-in-law put breastmilk in his coffee one time when they were out of cows milk.

Ben Pobjie said...

Imagine ruining perfectly good breastmilk with coffee.

Gretchen said...

Oh my. If you're going to watch ANTM, you absolutely must do so with the guidance of fourfour (don't go to that link, btw, if you don't, err, want spoilers).