Friday, October 3, 2008

Cookies!

Cookies are great. But what's better is attacks on our way of life at New Matilda. Go read!

Also, remember my YouTube exploits? A comment has been placed there that I think actually sums me up pretty well, and it's pretty generous of him to offer to pinch my nipples. That's the kind of perks international stardom brings I suppose. "Anal warts", classic. So thank YOU, Cuttingedgecomiccrit, your support is appreciated.

In other news, my friend Helen Razer has unfortunately been sacked. I shouldn't comment too much, but really, Steven Berkoff is kind of a pretentious twat, isn't he?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor Helen! Stupid dickwads.

squib said...

Re: YouTube

Ah yes, growing substantiation for the tenet promoted by the 'If You Can’t Differentiate Between “Your” and “You’re” You Deserve To Die' Facebook Group

Not that we needed further proof