Sunday, December 21, 2008

BREAKING NEWS

I curse the fates that I did not hear about this sooner, but I think even now, it is my public duty to keep you informed of the situation.

From the Sea Lake and Wycheproof Times Ensign 11/12/08, momentous times at the Wycheproof Bowls Club, as it prepares for its "Christmas on the Rinks" event, with untold delights promised:

Barry Sterk will sing "A Wild Turkey in a Pear Tree", followed by "Cheeky" Coatsworth ’s paranoid plea "Do You Hear What I Hear?" By request, Steve Curry will reprise his last year ’s favourite, "Dick the Horse with Bags of Lollies".

YES! That was not a misprint, you read correctly!

DICK THE THE HORSE WITH BAGS OF LOLLIES!!!!!!

Why are you sitting there reading this? Get yourself to Wycheproof NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Wycheproof won 'The Wrong Way Home's radio comp 'Shit Town of Australia'...